The 4.5-mile Lime Hollow course starts at the Lime Hollow Nature Center off McLean Road, on the way to Cortland. It’s a bit of a drive from Ithaca, but the trails are so scenic—there’s even outdoor art!—that we recommend running them twice if you want some more miles. Results | Posts
- Google Maps pin showing the start/finish
- Course map (same as the RunGo directions)
- General Lime Hollow trail map
- RunGo directions (for iOS, Android, or Apple Watch)
- Bathrooms: Outdoor bathrooms are available at the Lime Hollow Nature Center dawn to dusk. The indoor bathroom is available when the building is open.
Start at the sign attached to the kiosk just inside the trails at the Lime Hollow Nature Center parking lot.
- Start on the Trail for All, which becomes the Eric Kroot Art Trail.
- Take a right on the Lookout Connector.
- Take a right on the High Vista Loop.
- When it T’s with itself, turn right again, and at the next T intersection, turn left to come back to the Lehigh Valley Trail.
- Turn left on the Lehigh Valley Trail and run to the intersection with Hermits Way.
- Turn right on Hermits Way and run to the intersection with Brookside (don’t take High Ridge).
- Turn left on Brookside and run to the end, where it hits Mill Pond.
- Turn left on Mill Pond and run until it intersects with Bog Spur.
- Turn right on Bog Spur and run to Gracie Road.
- Turn left on the road, and then make a quick right onto the Phillips Memorial Trail.
- Circle around on Maple Run, which comes back to the Lehigh Valley Trail.
- Cross Gracie Road on the Lehigh Valley Trail.
- Take your first right on the Eric Kroot Art Trail but quickly turn right on the Trail For All to head back to the parking area.