- No dogs or jogging strollers are allowed in FLRC races. These make the race dangerous for everyone.
- FLRC race directors may reject any entry for any reason.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, even if the race is canceled because of an act of nature or mankind.
- All FLRC races are insured by the Road Runners Club of America.
We expect all FLRC members, participants, volunteers, and spectators to be respectful of others at our events and in the community. FLRC will not tolerate any harassment or inappropriate actions based on any aspect of an individual’s identity at our events. This includes unwelcome jokes or comments, cyber-bullying, exclusionary or intimidating behavior and language, requests of a sexual nature, or any other inappropriate behavior. It is the responsibility of anyone who experiences or witnesses inappropriate behavior to report it to the FLRC Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or through a confidential Web form that accepts anonymous reports. Violating our behavioral standards may result in sanctions including revocation of membership without refund or bans from future FLRC events.
Current FLRC board policies include:
- FLRC Bylaws 2022 Revision – Approved 2022-05-16.pdf
- Cash Management & Investment Policy – Approved 2022-01-12.pdf
- Conflict of Interest & Confidentiality Policy – Updated 2020-10-16.pdf
- Ethics Policy – Approved 2021-02-10.pdf
- Financial Practices and Procedures Policy – Approved 2022-06-14.pdf
- Records Management and Retention Policy – Approved 2020-10-14.pdf
- Whistleblower Protection Policy – Approved 2020-10-14.pdf