As an FLRC club member you’ll:
- Receive a discount on many FLRC-sponsored races
- Get free entry to all meets in FLRC’s summer and winter track series
- Be able to run in Barton Hall during the winter months
- Gain access to the Ithaca High School track during FLRC-scheduled hours
- Be allowed to join the free FLRC Family Running Program workouts
- Meet and train with other runners with your own interests and abilities
- Attend the annual club meeting and banquet
- Participate in the annual vote for club officers and Volunteer of the Year award
- Support the club in its mission to promote a healthy lifestyle through running
Sign Up or Renew
To sign up as a new member or renew your existing membership, you can:
- Complete your membership via RunSignUp (recommended!)
- Download, complete, and return our paper membership form
If you wish to check on the status of your membership, go to RunSignUp, click the Renew button, and find your membership using your email address and first and last names.
Note that joining the club does not automatically subscribe you to the FLRC mailing list, although the club may send occasional email surrounding board elections and club meetings to all club members. Learn more about FLRC’s mailing lists.