As an FLRC club member you’ll:
- Receive a discount on many FLRC-sponsored races
- Get free entry to all meets in FLRC’s summer and winter track series
- Get free entry to the Winter Chill 5K series
- Be able to run in Barton Hall during the winter months
- Be allowed to join the free FLRC workouts
- Meet and train with other runners with your own interests and abilities
- Attend the club’s Annual Meeting and banquet
- Participate in the annual vote for board members and Volunteer of the Year award
- Support the club in its mission to promote a healthy lifestyle through running
We ask that all members try to volunteer for least at one FLRC event a year. FLRC is an all-volunteer organization, so please consider contributing to keep the club fun and smoothly functioning. Find out more about volunteering.
Sign Up or Renew Your Membership
To sign up as a new member or renew your existing membership, you can:
- Complete your membership via RunSignUp (highly recommended!)
- Download, complete, and return our paper membership form
If you wish to check on the status of your membership, go to RunSignUp, click the Renew button, and find your membership using your email address and first and last names.
Note that joining the club does not automatically subscribe you to the FLRC Forum, where all of FLRC’s running-related online discussion happens. However, the club may send occasional email related to board elections and club meetings to all current club members.
The Finger Lakes Runners Club has a long history, and numerous individuals have contributed in many significant ways over the years. To honor their efforts, the FLRC Board of Directors periodically awards Lifetime Membership to those volunteers who have gone above and beyond over numerous years.