FLRC is an entirely volunteer-run organization, from the board members to the race directors. As such, the club has many opportunities for members or anyone interested in supporting the running community to become involved. Some of the possibilities are listed below, but the specifics vary by race. Check out our calendar and contact a race director if you’d like to help out with an event.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering or would like additional information on any of these roles:
- Direct a race
- Help out with FLRC winter or summer track meets
- Work an aid station at any event on our calendar
- Help with race day setup and tear down
- Help with soliciting sponsorship for our many events
- Pick up supplies
- Help with race day registration
- Tear bibs or record finishers at the finish line
- Work on publicity/marketing for the club
- Help maintain and improve the Web site
There is a job available for everyone.
We ask that each club member commits to volunteering for at least one FLRC event per year. Our events succeed thanks to the efforts of members like you — isn’t it time you gave something back?