The 13-mile Dryden Lake Lollipop course starts at Freeville trailhead of the Dryden Rail Trail, running to Dryden and out the Jim Schug Trail, but then it sends you around Dryden Lake for the head of the lollipop. It’s long, but flat and non-technical. Results | Posts
- Google Maps pin showing the start/finish
- Course map
- RunGo directions (for iOS, Android, or Apple Watch)
- Bathrooms: Near the start/finish, FLRC has sponsored a porta-potty by the DPW building just around the corner from the start. On the course, try the Dryden Hotel (slightly east of the course on Main Street at roughly 3 and 10 miles) and the Dryden Lake Park (slightly east of the course off Chaffee Road at about 5 miles)
Start at the sign on the Dryden Rail Trail next to the Freeville Village Court’s parking lot.
- From the sign on the Dryden Rail Trail, run all the way into Dryden, crossing George Road at about 1.5 miles.
- Cross West Main Street carefully!
- Continue on the Jim Schug Trail, crossing Route 38 (carefully!), Keith Lane, and West Lake Road.
- At about 6.3 miles, turn left on Lake Road.
- Follow Lake Road back around Dryden Lake, bearing right when it intersects with West Lake Road.
- Turn left on Keith Lane, and run back to the Jim Schug Trail.
- Turn right on the Jim Schug Trail and retrace your steps all the way back to the start/finish.