268 people participated in the 2016 Turkey Trot, raising $2,756.25 for Ithaca Loaves & Fishes.
Please join FLRC for the 45th Annual Turkey Trot!
Let’s have a record number of people run this wonderful, easy, and fun event. In this Turkey Trot, you predict how long it will take you to run the “course,” which is about 5.5 miles of road and trail. Needless to say, no watches are allowed! Those closest to their predicted times will win pies for gobbling. View the course here: Turkey Trot Map
See results from Turkey Trot 2015.
The run is free, and no registration is necessary, but please give what you can to support Ithaca’s Loaves & Fishes! The suggested donation is $10. (Please note: We no longer collect cans of food.)
Is your name on the Turkey Run Honor Roll?
The race starts and ends at Ithaca High School.
Meet at the Activities Room by the main entrance to the school off the Cayuga Street parking lot.
The run starts at 9 AM.
Show up starting at 8:15 AM to sign in and register your predicted time.
- No registration is necessary!
- Restrooms will be available off the Ithaca High School Activities room.
- There will be no water stops on the course.
- Post-race bagels, croissants, apples, and cider will be provided.
- For remaining questions, please contact the race director, Bruce Roebal (firstname.lastname@example.org).