Welcome to the Syracuse Walk/Run for Kidneys. We are changing things up this year and moving our event to the Onondaga Lake Park and adding a 5K run to the mix!
Save the date of Sunday, June 6 and come out to join us for a morning of family fun, refreshments, entertainment and more as we walk and run in support of those living with kidney disease.
* 37 million Americans are affected by kidney disease and most are unaware!
* diabetes and high blood pressure are the two leading causes
* kidney disease is silent — it can develop for years with no noticeable symptoms!
* funds raised at this event support patient and community programs of prevention, education and support!
* Join us and make a difference for those living with kidney disease.
Note that on site registration opens at 8 am. The run will kick off at 9 and walkers will follow the runners.